Cognitive education: conversations about cultural history during walks around Burbiškis estate.
- The concept and manifestations of romanticism in Lithuanian and Polish culture.
- Cultural life in estates.
- Jonas Basanavičius, Petras Vileišis, Gabrielė Petkevičaitė-Bite in Burbiškis Manor.
- Archeology of Radviliškis manors.
- Medieval Lithuania in Polish and Lithuanian Romanticism Stylistics.
- How to live with nature?
Duration: about 1 hour
Location: Burbiškis Manor.
Price: 14 € (for group) + entrance ticket for person (schoolchildren, students, pensioners, disabled - 2 €; adults - 4 €).
Pre-registration tel: 8 611 12057; (8,422) 56,110.