About 1765. Fueled by a chapel. It was renovated in 1803 and belonged to Radviliškis parish.
At the initiative of Radviliškis pastor in 1857. the present chapel was built. Called the church after World War II.
The church is of folk architecture, with lateral sacristy, a three-way apse and a turret. The churchyard fence is made of stone masonry, with massive arched gates. There is a wooden bell tower in the churchyard.