Built in 1857 according to the project of the famous architect Fulgento Rimgaila. Has features of Roman and Gothic architecture, rectangular plan, two-tower.
The church has three naves, the central higher and wider than the lateral. The lateral swallow of two dorsal columns, the central carnation with modilions and teeth contrast in a contrasting red brick background. A metal openwork fence surrounds the shrine.