THE WOODEN CAMPANILE OF THE CHURCH OF ST. VIRGIN MARY

Church

The wooden campanile was built in 1876. It has forms of folk architecture, is 5 stored, tall, octahedral. It is one of a very few campaniles, which are taller than the church. The campanile burned two times, was rebuilt in 1984. The campanile is an architectural monument.

Reviews

To comment on