Contact us

Fragments of the manor farmstead are near the road from Radviliškis to Pakruojis. A two-storey brick manor with an attic (19th century), a brick servants’ residential building, a cow-house, a stable, an icehouse, a barn, the ruins of a chapel and a viewing area are located on the bank of the Stream Šaka. The park remained.

As the name suggests, the area was ruled by the Radvilos; from 1800, noblemen the Ropai, based in Raudondvaris. After the restoration of Lithuania’s independence, the manor house buildings and their groups were sold out to shareholders.


To comment on