2013-2014 during the implementation of the project “Missing Štetlas” and investing almost 3 mln. The 1.3-hectare old Jewish cemetery in Šeduva was restored.
Jews of Jewish origin were buried in these cemeteries before the Second World War, and about 1.3 thousand people were found in their territory. monuments or parts thereof. After the restoration of monumental stones from 800 graves, 400 were identified, the oldest in 1812 and the latest in 1936.
Unrecoverable and unrecognizable fragments of tombstones and their parts were placed in a sculptural composition in the shape of the Star of David - a lapidarium.