The chapel is of the romanticism period with striking features of the neo-renaissance, built in 1850 for the funds of Juozas Šemeta, Diktariškės landlord. This is the mausoleum of Šemetos family. There is a 24 niche columbarium in the basement of the chapel, where the representatives of Šemetos family were laid to eternal rest. Such columbarium is quite rare in Lithuania. The chapel was included into the list of architectural monuments of local importance, it was renovated in 2012.