1882 The present masonry church was built with the care and funds of Count Vladislav Komar, the owner of Baisogala, and his wife, Anna. Under 1890 The inventory in the church was a great altar with a new Blessed Virgin. The image of the Trinity, and the sculptures of the saints on the right. There were twelve voices in the Church.
The new church is Gothic, with one tower on its front. There are five altars in the church, all in Gothic style, painted in gold.
1956 The interior of the church was artistically decorated according to the project of the artist Filomenas Ušinskaitė-Bačėnienė