Pottery Education: Pottery Beginner Groups.
During the educational activity we will get to know one of the oldest potter's crafts. Clay works are done with white and red clay. Different techniques and techniques are used to teach molding.
During the educational activity we produce various pots, pencils or pots for flowers. During climbing, spatial thinking is promoted and hand motor skills are developed.
- You will hear the story of the origin of the clay.
- We will briefly review the history of ceramics, its types.
- You will get acquainted with the processes of molding, decoration, decoration.
- You will learn how to make clay: rolling, cutting, sticking individual pieces, shaping, decorating.
- Familiarize yourself with the tools used for ceramics and knead, shape and stick your lintel.
Duration: about 1 hour
Location: Burbiškis Manor.
Price: schoolchildren, students, pensioners, the disabled - 2 € per person + entrance ticket; adults - 4 € per person + entrance ticket.
Pre-registration: 8 612 82754.